As we move into Autumn in the UK, schools are reopening, corporate offices are starting to welcome back employees and there is a feeling that maybe life is returning to normal after a Spring and Summer of COVID-19. Yet the future is still unsure for large-scale in-person events.
Back when this all started, we had to make a quick about-turn for ISV Partner Day, shifting from a live event to a digital event in just a matter of weeks. Back then, we were looking forward to an in-person event rescheduled for 14 October. It won’t surprise you to know that we’ll be sticking with the digital format we forayed with in April – but, we’ve added in more opportunities for real-time networking between speakers, sponsors and attendees.
So, what can you expect from ISV Partner Day this October?
- 1 live track of technical sessions delivered by experts from Grey Matter and Microsoft
- Breakout sessions with subject matter experts and sponsors
- A Linkedin community group to post your questions to
- On-demand content available at the click of a button
- We’ll be talking about cloud development, Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Data Services, The Intelligent Cloud, deploying virtualised apps on Azure, Infrastructure as Code and much more
Sessions will be running across the whole day and while we work on confirming speakers and session times, we invite you to register to attend and save the date in your diary!
It’s going to be a fantastic day with content tailored specifically for ISVs and developers – a place to ask questions and make connections. It’s the perfect opportunity to find out more about the latest Microsoft tech, what numerous complimentary vendors can offer and most importantly what benefits a partnership with Microsoft and Grey Matter can offer your business.