The wait is finally over. The new and improved RAD Studio 11, Delphi 11 and C++Builder 11 are now available.
With ease, develop modern cross-platform applications from a single codebase that customers will love.
- High DPI IDE with HighDPI VCL and FireMonkey designers, a style-enabled VCL designer, and an improved FireMonkey designer with guidelines.
- A completely redesigned and customisable Welcome page, offering easy customisation of the data shown for customers, improved management of features like recently opened files, viewing newly added items from the GetIt package manager, and more, now built on a framework allowing future custom content by customers and partners.
- Expanded Delphi platform support. Delphi now supports building native macOS applications for Apple Silicon M1 devices (ARM 64-bit), highlighting Delphi’s continued commitment to multi-platform support. Delphi Android support was also enhanced.
- VCL modernisation improvements to better support the Windows 10 native platform and the coming Windows 11. This helps customers improve their application UI and add new features often just by recompiling their existing application.
- A new implementation of C++Builder’s code formatter to help improve the C++ code readability and consistency.
- And much more, including over 750 quality improvements for publicly reported issues and customer feature requests.
Watch the webinar recording to get an in-depth insight into what’s new in RAD Studio 11.
Some developers have already had the chance to try the new version out, and here’s what they thought…
Try it out
If you’re on Update Subscription you can gain access straightaway. Once you’ve tried some of the new features, get in touch as we’d love to know what you think of the new version.
If you’re on older versions or completely new to the Embarcadero tools, you can get a free trial for RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder or you can get in touch with us for pricing and more information. Buy a new licence on our webshop. We’re an Embarcadero Master Reseller and can offer great pricing, often better than going direct. Call +44 (0) 1364 655 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.